Starting the project
Starting the project
Entrepreneurial Empowerment for artists, cultural and creative professionals
Forwardspace is once again taking part in a new Erasmus+ project focusing on a very important and challenging area at the moment. ArtCRelief addresses the challenge posed by the COVID-19 pandemic to artists, cultural and creative professionals (ACCPs for short). COVID-19 has made it more difficult for ACCP’s to continue their current activities, especially if they do not have the skills and competences to use different business models.
The project aims to develop the entrepreneurial and business mindset of ACCP’s through attractive training materials delivered through e-learning and a collaborative platform. The project will create three tools to assist the target group:
- Training Methodology – the aim is to create a comprehensive training methodology to develop the entrepreneurial skills and competences of ACCP’s & prepare them to follow new business models based on collaboration, innovation and digitalisation.
- Learning materials – learning and training materials developed for each learning unit according to its content and following the principles of distance and e-learning. Training materials include short presentations of theoretical knowledge, videos, tools, training activities, best practice demonstrations and a library of online resources.
- E-learning and Collaboration Platform – an open source, user-friendly, interactive and engaging tool that enables distance learning, streaming presentations and discussion groups to share ideas and documents, postings and other materials, and also facilitates communication via public or private messaging.
Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset, enhancing the role of innovation, orienting towards digital cultural offerings and online presence, and promoting collaboration could help ACCP’s survive the crisis and be ready for the new post-pandemic era.
The project brings together partners from seven Mediterranean, Balkan and Baltic organisations with expertise in a wide range of areas: adult education programmes, business counselling, the cultural sector, as well as in digitalisation and organisations supporting social innovation.
- MTÜ Forwardspace, Estonia
- PANEPISTIMIO PATRON, Greece
- Balkaniko Institouto Epixeirimatikotitas MKO, Greece
- Itinerari Paralleli srl impresa sociale, Italy
- Ulis Impresa Sociale Società Cooperativa, Italy
- GRANTXPERT CONSULTING LIMITED, Cyprus
- Union of Bulgarian artists, Bulgaria
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication and all its contents reflect the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.